January 1, 2009

2009 Is Here~

Happy New Year 2009~ A year of Ox/Bull~


Haha, actually nothing much to update. How was your yesterday? Went outside and countdown together with friend? with family? love one? hah. Pity me only countdown in front of computer and MSN. lol. 2008 was... ah, dont mention it, i waste whole year already. haha.


Since is a brand new year, i wish this year will be a great year, everything that bad from 2008 please dont follow me to this year, shu~ shu~ go away. Once again, Happy New Year~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah! Happy New Year 2009!!!
Bad things shu shu go away!! hhaha!

Anonymous said...

can u leave ur phone number to me???

Anonymous said...

Read your article, if I just would say: very good, it is somewhat insufficient, but I am

still tempted to say: really good!
Personalized Signature:面对面视频游戏,本地棋牌游戏,本地方言玩游戏,打麻将,玩掼蛋,斗地主,炸金花,玩梭哈

 

Apple Store
Apple Store