May 14, 2009

Tenji Parent's Day Promotion

Yoho~ Tenji is having another promotion~ the parent's day promotion.





And even now lunch period is for RM39.90++ too~ Promotion start from 11 May till 30 June~ Promotion for supper is available daily and lunch is for weekdays only. Lunch from 11.30am to 4pm, total of 4.5 hours, supper from 9.30pm to 12.30am, total of 3 hours. So go eat lunch more worth~ lol.


So~ don't know where to bring your dad to eat during father's day? Call tenji now to make a reservation~ 1700-80-1818, or send sms~ *ps, please tell them if you bring along children also.


I feel like tenji always having promotion 1 ler? the last tenji promotion just end not long ago... right? anyway, i am going to tenji again someday~~ before the promotion end~ haha. bring my parent ofcoz.


Source

6 comments:

JolinTsai said...

wow......look nice o....
when u wan to treat me tht...
haha....

metalpanda said...

oo... Jolin also come my blog n leave comment wo~ hahah. treat u eat ar.... haha, u come kl again lo, but too bad i donno how to go. hah, let ppl fetch me

Unknown said...

Treat me too yah....
Fei Lun Hai - Wu Zhun...

hahaahahah! craps

Hiiiiiiii yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haahahaha!

metalpanda said...

fei lun hai arrrr...... u r hai lun fei ba~~!! hahahahaahh~

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read the article. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

Don't stop posting such themes. I love to read articles like that. By the way add some pics :)

 

Apple Store
Apple Store