November 11, 2009

2012 Premier Screening

Woho~~ yesterday i went to 2012 movie premier screening~ yeahh~~~


Now Showing~~~



Woho~~ but i cant make a movie review yet... because... i didnt watch the movie yet~!! XD


Gotcha



So i am in charge of phone deposit, yes, your phone. No phone and camera are allow in cinema, bcoz is premier screening ma~ so EVERYONE will have their phone deposit in the counter, and thats my job. You cant run away 1, because we have scanner~ la la la


Boxes of phones.



So thats all, next time you go for premier screening, better don't bring any phone or camera to prevent lost phone or mix with other people phone.


I will watch 2012 this week or next week~!!!

3 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

cant wait to watch it too! =D

kenwooi.com

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to 2012 too,I want to watch,but there is no Cinema in my city..

Kathyhhgx said...

cant wait to watch it too! =D kenwooi.com

 

Apple Store
Apple Store