November 8, 2008

Dragon Ball Movie

I bet everyone knew this movie will be coming out soon.

Dragon Ball Movie



From my opinion, it just doesn't feel right when "ang mo" is acting in a japanese famous manga/anime. But who knows, maybe ang mo will act better ler?


Justin Chatwin as "Goku"



Ok, just a small update i found on internet, a leaked picture from the movie. I cant directly post the picture on here, because the website will request me to remove the picture. Instead, i posting the picture here.


LEAKED PHOTO HERE~



........... Goku in "Super Saiyan Ape" form


I dont know what to say anymore... its look like an ALIEN more than an APE ba~~!!


I hope the movie dont change much from the original anime. please~?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

omgggg, must be very damn kao funny lo, but i'll watch it, haahha

 

Apple Store
Apple Store