May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I LOVE YOU MOM~!!!! Happy mothers day~





I never really say that out to my mom before, well... maybe yes when i was still a little child. I believe my last "i love u" or "我爱你" (in cantonese) was 10 years ago. Everytime only say happy mothers day.


But i doesn't mean our relationship is not good, is our family "tradition". We didn't celebrate anything except birthday, and our celebration means, a cake added after dinner. My parent never say happy birthday to us(my bro n sis) before, and you know, no birthday present too.


Oh well, we dont really feel sad or upset, maybe is because we already know its doesn't need a birthday present to show how much my dad n mom loves us. Since today is mothers day and tomorrow is my dad birthday, we probably will be eating out tonight. I usually only will give my mom a cheek kissing, but this time, i gonna add this too.


"mom, i love you, happy mothers day"


btw, is my 100th post. means i love u 100% mom~ lol, so lame.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mum's Day! =D

+#ARME$T+ said...

wish u happy mum days

 

Apple Store
Apple Store