October 3, 2009

Mid-Autumn Festival

中秋节快乐~ yes, today is "mooncake" festival~ hope everyone can enjoy their gathering moment with friends and family.


As usual, my family wont have a family gathering or party on today.... just like another normal day. My sister is went back to her mother in law house to celebrate, my brother go out celebrate with his wife, me sitting at home eating maggi mee.... becoz my mom and dad already have their own dinner.... haiz~


But then~ i did eat some mooncake before~ nice 1. Doraemon Mooncake~


Yeah~~ ..... ...... .... is buy for my nephew n niece 1 ok~~



Mango flavor~



Superb~~ taste good~ not too sweet~ just nice~



Watermelon flavor~ this 1 okok, taste like watermelon flavor bubblegum(??)



Btw, i only eat the "snow skin" mooncake now... hahah, the traditional 1 not gam me already~ cool cool eat snowskin mooncake only nice 1 ma~ wuahahah~

2 comments:

theeggyolks said...

wow! nice mooncake :) happy moon cake festival

metalpanda said...

hehe, thx, happy mooncake festival to u too

 

Apple Store
Apple Store